* March 30 - May 6 American Swedish Institute (Minneapolis,MN) - Arts in Harmony Annual International Show - Traveling Show
* February 17 - March 16 ** Winner - Ceramics First Place ** Arts in Harmony Annual International Show -The North Show + Traveling show --Hopkins Center for the Arts -Hopkins,MN (Feb 17 opening reception 4 p.m.-6 p.m.)
* February 16-18 MN Landscape Arboretum Winter Art Fair. Members only preview on Friday 5 p.m.- 7 p.m. Sat-Sun 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
* December 16 MN Landscape Arboretum Winter Gift Market 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
* November 19 NCC Holiday Open House 12-4 p.m.
* October 12 - November 30 "Roots and Wings" Silverwood Park Gallery exhibition (St. Anthony, MN)
* August 19 - 20 MN Landscape Arboretum Summer Art Fair - ** Awarded "Best in Show- First Place" **
* August 18 - September 17 "Fresh Work" Minnesota Women Ceramic Artists exhibition at the Arts Center of Saint Peter (St.Peter,MN)
* August 12 Victoria, MN Fine Art Fair
* March 17- May 7 "Greenery" exhibition at the Depot Gallery (Red Wing, MN)
* February 18,19 MN Landscape Arboretum Winter Art Fair
* National Parks "Personal Narratives" international exhibition at The Phipps in Hudson,WI
* ** Winner Third Place** Container "Fallen Maple Seed" at the Minnesota State Fair Fine Arts Show
* Awarded "Best in Show-First Place" at the Summer MN Landscape Arboretum Art Crawl