* February 16-18 MN Landscape Arboretum Winter Art Fair. Members only preview on Friday 5 p.m.- 7 p.m. Sat-Sun 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
* February 17-May 6 Arts in Harmony Annual International Show -The North Show + Traveling show Part One: Hopkins Center for the Arts -Hopkins,MN (Feb 17 opening reception 4 p.m.-6 p.m.)
Part Two: TBA
*December 16 MN Landscape Arboretum Winter Gift Market 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
*November 19 NCC Holiday Open House 12-4 p.m.
*October 12 - November 30 "Roots and Wings" Silverwood Park Gallery exhibition (St. Anthony, MN)
* August 19 - 20 MN Landscape Arboretum Summer Art Fair - Awarded "Best in Show- First Place"
* August 18 - September 17 "Fresh Work" Minnesota Women Ceramic Artists exhibition at the Arts Center of Saint Peter (St.Peter,MN)
*August 12 Victoria, MN Fine Art Fair
* March 17- May 7 "Greenery" exhibition at the Depot Gallery (Red Wing, MN)
* February 18,19 MN Landscape Arboretum Winter Art Fair
A few highlights from 2016:
* National Parks"Personal Narratives" international exhibition at The Phipps in Hudson,WI
* "Fallen Maple Seed" container was awarded third place at the Minnesota State Fair Fine Arts Show
* Awarded "Best in Show-First Place" at the Summer MN Landscape Arboretum Art Crawl